See all tags.
- Elliott Bay Pipe Band: (Seattle, United States) - Founded just over thirteen years ago, the Elliott Bay Pipe Band has established itself as one of the busiest and most successful pipe bands in the Pacific Northwest.
- Kenmore and District Pipe Band: (Seattle, United States) - The Kenmore & District Pipe Band came into being in the year 2001 when a group of people with a common appreciation for Scottish piping and drumming gathered in order to enhance that appreciation by improving their musical skills.
- Northwest Junior Pipe Band: (Seattle, United States) - The Northwest Junior Pipe Band is a nonprofit organization that provides an alternative music experience for kids age 8 to 18.
- St. Bushmills Choir: (Seattle, United States) - Irish rock based in traditional Irish song form with a punk edge and pop sensibility. Historical and Anarchist themes abound. Banjo, accordian, fiddle, stratocaster, bass and drums. Not your grandmother's Irish band.
- Kevin J Auld: (Seattle, United States) - Pipe Major Kevin Auld of the Washington Scottish Pipe Band, teaches highland bagpipes to students of all ages and abilities. I am looking for enthusiastic students who want to play bagpipes well.
- Northwest Junior Pipe Band Instruction: (Seattle, United States) - He is a full-time bagpipe instructor and plays with the Celtic music ensemble Piper's Creek. www.seattlepiper.com Steve Roy - Head Drumming Instructor ...
- Seattle Neil Hubbard: (Seattle, United States) -
- The Irish Pipers Club: (Seattle, United States) - The Irish Pipers' Club, a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization based in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A., promotes and preserves the playing of the uilleann pipes, Ireland's unique form of bagpipe.
- The Utilikilts Company: (Seattle, United States) - Non Traditional yet Functional Kilts