See all tags.
- Joe MacDonald: (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) -
- Hope Oaks: (Indianapolis Area, United States) - Whether it's a toe-tapping jig you need for a happy occasion, or the stirring sounds of a slow air to remember someone, the bagpipe sets the mood like no other instrument.
- David Marshall: (Scottsdale, Arizona, United States) -
- Rufus Campbell: (Indiana, United States) -
- Evan Kohler-Camp: (North East Georgia, United States) -
- Brian Quirk: (Lawrence, Mass, United States) -
- 231st Glasgow Boys Brigade Pipe Band: (Glasgow, Scotland) - Pipe and drums of 231st glasgow boys brigade
- Boghall And Bathgate Caledonia Pipe Band: (Glasgow, Scotland) - (edinburgh) competitive organisation. covers band history, roster, upcoming events and news.
- Coila Ceilidh Band: (Ayrshire, Scotland) - Professional Scottish ceilidh band for weddings and ceilidhs in the UK and abroad
- Competing Pipers Association: (Glasgow, Scotland) - The Competing Pipers Association exists to further the status of pipers not just in Scotland, but all over the world.
- Dunoon Argyll Pipe Band: (Dunoon, Argyll, Scotland) -
- Glencorse Pipe Band: (Midlothian, Scotland) - Pipe Band from Edinburgh Scotland
- Grampian Police Pipe Band: (Aberdeen, Scotland) - Originally formed as the Aberdeen City Police Pipe Band in 1907, the band adopted its present title in 1975 on the amalgamation of Aberdeen City Police and the North Eastern Counties Constabulary. The Band is a firm favorite and plays at many Highland
- Inverurie Pipe Band: (Inverurie, Aberdeen, Scotland) - Inverurie Pipe Band is based in, a country town some 16 miles north west of Aberdeen in the north east of Scotland. It was formed in 1957 as a Town Band to take part in local events and to help to encourage tourism (See ). Although its activities take
- Johnstone Pipe Band: (Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland) - Based in the town of Johnstone Renfrewshire, near Glasgow in Scotland, the band has two sections which compete on a regular basis with the adult band in grade 4 and the Juvenile band in Novice. The bands also perform at a variety of public functions, eit
- Mains of Fintry Pipe Band: (Dundee, Perth, Scotland) - Mains of Fintry Pipe Band, grade 4b will be dominating the pipe band championships of Scotland in 2005
- Maybole Pipe Band: (Maybole, Ayrshire, Scotland) - Maybole Pipe Band are looking for new members to help keep the Band active in the local, national and European community and would be interested in hearing from anyone interested in joining.
- Northern Constabulary Pipe Band: (Inverness, Scotland) - Northern Constabulary Pipe Band : Police Pipe Band of the Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Royal Scots Dragoon Guards: (Edinburgh, Scotland) -
- RSPBA-Lothian and Borders Branch: (Midlothian, Scotland) - The Lothian and Borders Branch is one of the largest in the RSPBA, they are represented by 36 bands across all the grades and also run 7 branch contests each season at Dunbar, Bathgate, Hawick, Innerleithen, North Berwick, Melrose and Peebles.
- ScottishPower Pipe Band: (Glasgow, Scotland) -
- The House of Edgar Shotts and Dykehead Pipe Band: (Shotts, North Lanarkshire, Scotland) -
- The Murray Pipes & Drums (of Gothenburg): (Gothenburg, Sweden) - The centre of piping and drumming in the Gothenburg area, Sweden.
- The Vale of Atholl Pipe Band: (Perth and Pitlochry, Scotland) - Centenary (31906 ~ 2006)
- Thurso Pipe Band: (Thurso, Caithness, Scotland) - Thurso Pipe Band is the most northerly Pipe band on the British mainland for more info go to www.thursopipeband.co.uk
- Wick RBLS Pipe Band: (Wick, Caithness, Scotland) - The Wick Royal British Legion Pipe Band was established in 1919. It represents the original colours of the Seaforth Highlanders, who later amalgamated with the Camerons.
- Kinross and District Pipe Band: (Kinross, Scotland) - The Kinross and District Pipe Band was formed in 1946, and has been going strong ever since. One of its founding members, Alex Murphy, is still with the band today, and has in fact been Pipe Major for the past 20 years.