See all tags.
- Hope Oaks: (Indianapolis Area, United States) - Whether it's a toe-tapping jig you need for a happy occasion, or the stirring sounds of a slow air to remember someone, the bagpipe sets the mood like no other instrument.
- Donald K. Ross: (Michigan & Indiana, United States) -
- Rufus Campbell: (Indiana, United States) -
- 42nd Royal Highland Regiment: (Lafayette, United States) - This is the official World Wide Web site of the 42nd Royal Highlanders, Inc., of Lafayette, Indiana, in the USA.
- Indiana Caledonia Pipe Band: (Indianapolis, United States) - The Indiana Caledonia Pipe Band was formed in 2004 and is located in the Indianapolis area.
- Indiana Emerald Society Police Pipe Band: (Evansville, United States) - In 1997, This Irish Police Pipe Band was formed in Evansville, Indiana.
- Notre Dame Bagpipe Band: (Notre Dame, United States) - The Notre Dame Bagpipe Band traces its history to the early 1950's, when the director of the marching band created the Irish Guard.
- Pipes and Drums of Lake County: (Lake County, United States) - We are the Pipes and Drums of the Lake County, Indiana Sheriff's Department.
- Pipes and Drums of the Fountain Trust: (Covington, United States) - We are a Grade IV bagpipe band based in Covington, Indiana and a member of the Midwest Pipe Band Association.
- Abbott Reeds: (Indiana, United States) - Tired of your weak sounding practice chanter reed that shuts off when blown? Try Greg Abbott's big and hardy practice chanter reeds. Improve the sound of the practice chanter and hear what you are playing.