See all tags.
- Alliance of North American Pipe Band Associations: (Los Angeles, United States) - The mission of the Alliance of North American Pipe Band Associations is to advance the development and quality of pipers, drummers, and pipe bands across North America
- Desert Branch - WUSPBA: (Phoenix, Arizona, United States) - Today, WUSPBA consists of four branches and over 50 bands with hundreds of solo pipers, drummers and drum majors.
- EUSPBA: (Newark, United States) - The Eastern United States Pipe Band Association (EUSPBA) is a non-profit, tax exempt [501(3c)(33)] organization dedicated to improving all aspects of solo and band bagpipe and percussion music.
- LA Scots: (Los Angeles, United States) - The Los Angeles Scottish Pipe Band, known more commonly as the LA Scots, is a competitive Grade One pipe band based in Orange County, California.
- Irish Pipe Band Association: (Tralee, Ireland) - The Irish Pipe Band association is the governing body for associated pipe bands within the Republic of Ireland
- Pipe Bands Australian: (Mountbarker, Australia) - A website set up to further exchange of information between pipe bands in Australia. Lots of links etc to interesting sites.
- South African Irish Pipes and Drums: (South Africa, South Africa) - The S A Irish Pipes & Drums, as the band is known today, has its roots in a time long, long before our own.
- B.C. Pipers Association (BCPA): (British Columbia, Canada) - The BCPA has carried out a great variety of other activities since its inception: lectures, seminars, workshops, trio knock-out competitions, composition contests, visits to Victoria, and a trip to Scotland.
- Prairie Pipe Band Association of Manitoba: (Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada) - Covering Manitoba, and Northern Ontario - West of Thunder Bay
- The Atlantic Canada Pipe Band Association: (Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada) -
- RSPBA-London & South of England Branch: (London, Scotland) - The Scottish Pipe Band Association began in 1930 in Glasgow in response to a real need for a governing body to lay down rules and regulations for the control and efficient running of Pipe Band Contests.
- Scottish Pipe Band Association of South America: (Argentina, Argentina) - Welcome to the site of the newly formed Scottish Pipe Band Association of South America.
- Pipe Band Association of Scandinavia: (Denmark, Denmark) -
- Pipe Band Association of Southern Africa: (South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Swaziland and Botswana, South Africa) -
- Pipers and Pipe Band Society of Ontario: (Oakville, Ontario, Canada) - The PPBSO administers the Piping, Drumming and Pipe Band contests at various highland games throughout Ontario.
- RSPBA - North West England Branch: (Colchester, Essex, England) - The North West England Branch of the RSPBA
- Scottish Piping Society of London: (London, England) - The SPSL was established in 1932 to promote the playing of the Great Highland Bagpipe in the London region.