(Co. Down) Includes history, roster, competition results and photos. The band was established in 1898, It was originally a flute band until 1918 when Jim & Dick Boden from Annsborough, two self taught pipers, introduced bagpipes and St Patrick's pipe band, Annsborough was born. That year instruments where purchased in which two sets of the original 1918 bagpipes still exist today. Jim & Dick Boden would take on the task of teaching the band, while Johnie McKay from Ballylough took on the roll of drumming instructor. The band purchased their first uniforms in 1922.
The band appeared regularly at local events and would take part in Feis Anna competitions winning several prizes. One of the more notable occasions was the band playing at the cutting of the sod ceremony for the foundation of the St Patrick statue at Saul, Co Down and would also play at the unveiling.